Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Girlfriends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 am

and ice i have a gf unlike you i didnt get one of batmans enemies to be my girl. and if you do have a girl she prob look like this >.> elephant
Back to top Go down
Eric
Anbu
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:10 am

idk i am tired oh i will cya guys later
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mr.davis2
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 am

lol elephant, eww that means shes fatt how can a fatt girl be sexy
Back to top Go down
Ice
Hunter-Nin
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:21 am

Maru101 wrote:
and ice i have a gf unlike you i didnt get one of batmans enemies to be my girl. and if you do have a girl she prob look like this >.> elephant

That sentance is messed up but you are so lucky your girl counts as 2 and a cup. My girl so hot i gotta handle her with mittens she is cuter than a box of kittens. Your gf and or bf is unsatisfied while heshe was talking to me her breath was so bad i almost died and she is so fat i can use her breast to hide. Instead of boning your Gf.. or bf... or pet you use your twig i dont wanna bring up details maru but your hesheit looks like a pig
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 am

dang panda went hard im not going to comment
Back to top Go down
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:23 am

wow dude you really have to talk bout ur mom like that. ill tell her when i get in bed tonight kk. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ice
Hunter-Nin
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 am

Maru101 wrote:
wow dude you really have to talk bout ur mom like that. ill tell her when i get in bed tonight kk. tongue

really maru... I would say the same thing about your mom but i dont like dudes. But we are suppose to be talking about gfs so why are even in this topic? You should make a topic about crazy boyfriends so you and the other NUA girls can as you would say it "kick it honey"
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 am

lol ice i think maru lost
Back to top Go down
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 am

ice my mom is a dude. really just really. well if she is i geuss u found out he hard way. and ice if you dnt like dudes why are you dating the joker.
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:42 am

anywho im thinkin about making a new topic tommorow when i wake up because all my topics are liked and have been successful except the gay thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Girlfriends   Crazy Girlfriends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Girlfriends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Adventure :: General Chat-
Jump to: