Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

village/orgs wars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

village/orgs wars Empty
PostSubject: village/orgs wars   village/orgs wars EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:24 pm

well i had an idea how about sometimes like once a week, we host a torny called village/org war so like all the people in an org that whats to join and all the people in a village place kage that wants to join will fight other villages or orgs intil one village wins the winner of war would be considered strongest village untill a week then they can fight for it again.
Back to top Go down
Sevan
Genin

village/orgs wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: village/orgs wars   village/orgs wars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:56 am

What if the prize was like, that village got faster training for a week it is considered the "strongest" village? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

village/orgs wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: village/orgs wars   village/orgs wars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:05 am

lol wow sevan that was excatly what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

village/orgs wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: village/orgs wars   village/orgs wars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 am

that would be so kool but of course leaf would win......maybe i think sand would be hard to beat but, the log training thing would be awesome. we need to get more supporters!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

village/orgs wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: village/orgs wars   village/orgs wars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 am

Leaf would get ass wooped only noobs join leaf and yeah the idea is great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

village/orgs wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: village/orgs wars   village/orgs wars Empty

Back to top Go down

village/orgs wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Adventure :: Suggestions-
Jump to: