Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think the best clan is?

Go down 
+2
Eric
Sahito
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

What do you think the best clan is? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:28 am

Welp, My last post about who was the best chartar got me thinking about best clans dude and personally, The best clan is Uchiha they kick everyones ass Leaf was so afraid of them they had to have itachi kill them all so like uchiha owns all
Back to top Go down
Eric
Anbu
Eric

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:31 am

Uchiha of course there is no competition, they murder everybody
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mr.davis2
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:32 am

Excatly as simply as it is whoever messes with the uchiha gets f'ed up
Back to top Go down
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 am

wow i have to go with uchiha. look at madara and sasuke they are the uchiha clan and they both dominate.if there were a whole village of them every village in manga everyone would want to be there allies. they just pwn.
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 am

Really its just like dont f with the uchiha
Back to top Go down
Ice
Hunter-Nin
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:36 am

Sahito wrote:
Welp, My last post about who was the best chartar got me thinking about best clans dude and personally, The best clan is Uchiha they kick everyones ass Leaf was so afraid of them they had to have itachi kill them all so like uchiha owns all
You mean 1 on 1 or all against all cause the uchihas werent that good as a clan. I mean a single uchiha took down all the rest of them they couldnt be that good. If Neji tried to take out the rest of the hyuugas his anus would be wooped. If it is one on one the Rinnigan user are much better. Also based on the track record the senju beat the uchihas... now is time for sahito to attack my comment -_-.
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:39 am

Well ice number one the hyuugas suck ass because the uchiha came from there clan and u know what that means the uchiha are a more advanced version of them senjiu got lucky and beat madara he thought he killed him but apparently he was wrong and if senju was so fing good then why the hell did all of them die because they sucked the uchiha are still here because we kick ass and itachi killed most uchiha because it was sneak attack and itachi just pwned he was anbu captian at age 13 like wtf.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Hunter-Nin
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 am

Ice wrote:
Sahito wrote:
You mean 1 on 1 or all against all cause the uchihas werent that good as a clan. I mean a single uchiha took down all the rest of them they couldnt be that good. If Neji tried to take out the rest of the hyuugas his anus would be wooped. If it is one on one the Rinnigan user are much better. Also based on the track record the senju beat the uchihas... now is time for sahito to attack my comment -_-.
A team is only as strong as it's weakest member and Sasuke, Itachi and Madara are their best ever. Mangenko isnt a norm and niether is even second level. Uchihas never got as strong as Sasuke or Itachi (thier dad had genius sperm -_-) but the Rinigan users (the little that were shown) automaticly were jonin lvl (pein killed a high rank jonin his first time using rinnigan). Both Rinnigan users were god lvl and one even beat the "ultimate bijuu". I think with that alone we can see that if around 200 Uchihas fought 200 Rinnigan users the Rinnigan users would win.
Back to top Go down
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 am

so true uchiha would kick everyones ass. they so good they cnt even kick their own cuz they could never touch it.
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:47 am

Ice the pein clan are one in million people get that justu also the shharigan uses genjutsu to confuse the emeny the rennigan would work if there were mently confused itw as there weakness jyria firugrred that out so uchiha would still own them
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 am

so basically uchihas wouldnt even have to move to be pein people
Back to top Go down
Eric
Anbu
Eric

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 am

word and wat about now sahito lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mr.davis2
Ice
Hunter-Nin
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 am

Sahito wrote:
Ice the pein clan are one in million people get that justu also the shharigan uses genjutsu to confuse the emeny the rennigan would work if there were mently confused itw as there weakness jyria firugrred that out so uchiha would still own them
Look you are over hyping the sharingan people. The rinigan users killed the ultimate bijuu... i dont mean pein i mean the great sage. The bijuu that madara is trying to get the same bijuu that actually has the sharingan (a huge ass one in the midle of its head). We can agree this bijuu is stronger than sasuke and itachi right...
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 am

true true but that great sage dude got lucky and he got pein eye from the thing and he couldnt kill it he split it into the the 10 different demons seriously he got lucky and i beat sasuke or itachi or madara if he was around could had kicked his ass
Back to top Go down
Ice
Hunter-Nin
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:55 am

Sahito wrote:
true true but that great sage dude got lucky and he got pein eye from the thing and he couldnt kill it he split it into the the 10 different demons seriously he got lucky and i beat sasuke or itachi or madara if he was around could had kicked his ass

he would split itachi and sasuke into 10 different midgets... see how much a trouble it is to kill them after that. lol
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:55 am

dude ICE YOU HAVE TO GAYEST AVATAR IVE EVER SEEN, its WORSE than erics last one
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:57 am

either way it goes ice ur avatar is gay and uchiha pwn u lose
Back to top Go down
Ice
Hunter-Nin
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 am

Sahito wrote:
dude ICE YOU HAVE TO GAYEST AVATAR IVE EVER SEEN, its WORSE than erics last one

so every none uchiha avatar is gay... not cool. I am keeping this avatar
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 am

thats not true ice, its just panda bears suck dude thats why there almost extinct
Back to top Go down
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:00 am

they would still pwn that means it would be harder to hit them. cuz they can juts run and the person has to bend down to hit them. and if they use cheap moves they could always headbutt you in the balls. now that is pwned.
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 am

ROFL Ice you just got owned by maru i mean hes right
Back to top Go down
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 am

wow mean sahito but so true. ice they are coming after you next. be ready to get wacked.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Hunter-Nin
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:04 am

Maru101 wrote:
wow mean sahito but so true. ice they are coming after you next. be ready to get wacked.

Hornswaggle would kill all 10 of them single handedly
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 am

wats hornswaggle
Back to top Go down
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 am

hornsawggle ice imma tell ur mom ur talking bout her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best clan is?   What do you think the best clan is? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think the best clan is?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next