Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

werid dreams or anydream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

werid dreams or anydream Empty
PostSubject: werid dreams or anydream   werid dreams or anydream EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:27 pm

you know so i was thinking about a new topic last nite since all of mine had been a success and then it came to me while i sleep because you know people have weird dreams all the time currently i cant remember my dream but when i remember one i will be sure to post it.
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: werid dreams or anydream   werid dreams or anydream EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Oh yeah and guys dont be shy, were all friends here What a Face
Back to top Go down
Maru101
Hunter-Nin
Maru101

PostSubject: Re: werid dreams or anydream   werid dreams or anydream EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:22 pm

i had a weird dream just the other night. see wat happened was i was running down this long tunnel then out of nowhere a fary pops up and starts talking to me. after that i saw a pokemon and was deoxys. so when i aw the pokemon i was like what is going on here.so i knocked the fairy down and kept running.when i t close to deoxys i kicked it. so finnally i got to the end of the tunnel and i saw the deoxys and fairy standing there with base ball bats and they swungthem at me....................and that when i woke up.i thought it was kinda crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: werid dreams or anydream   werid dreams or anydream EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 pm

child what goes on in your head. umm i know a mental doctor that can help you....
Back to top Go down
Ice
Hunter-Nin
Ice

PostSubject: Re: werid dreams or anydream   werid dreams or anydream EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:44 am

I dreamt i walked in on megan fox and optimas having sex then the autobots attacked me.
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: werid dreams or anydream   werid dreams or anydream EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 am

rofl i would tap megan fox shes hott
Back to top Go down
Sahito
Sannin
Sahito

PostSubject: Re: werid dreams or anydream   werid dreams or anydream EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 am

but not after what ice said she had big robocock in her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: werid dreams or anydream   werid dreams or anydream Empty

Back to top Go down

werid dreams or anydream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Adventure :: General Chat-
Jump to: