Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Training System   Training System EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Well, as I have won the latest poll on slower Training, we will soon change the way we train on NUA, Training will be slow, and there will be a pwipe. Though I am sick of these log training shit, I want to make a new way to train so let me know what type you all want, I will make another poll and the winning one will be put in NUA!
Back to top Go down
Akechi
Genin
Akechi

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:38 pm

NO LEAVE THE LOGS. add another way of training if you so desire but LEAVE THE LOGS.
Back to top Go down

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Akechi wrote:
NO LEAVE THE LOGS. add another way of training if you so desire but LEAVE THE LOGS.

Fine, don't have to be a meanie about it. I will leave the logs, make their training slower than the other training method's though.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Genin

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:46 am

I think that we should get some stats or levels by training. Like make a sparring area and just beat the hell out of eachother but no one can die. Makes it more fun training and getting better at fighting.
Back to top Go down

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 am

Dante wrote:
I think that we should get some stats or levels by training. Like make a sparring area and just beat the hell out of eachother but no one can die. Makes it more fun training and getting better at fighting.

It is not DBZ..
Back to top Go down
Dante
Genin

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:31 am

Yeah but hitting a log shouldnt make your mystical ability to shoot fiery crap out of your mouth stronger >_>
Back to top Go down

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:23 am

Dante wrote:
Yeah but hitting a log shouldnt make your mystical ability to shoot fiery crap out of your mouth stronger >_>

I never said it should, the reason I am asking for more ideas, but so isn't sparring, don't try being smart, sparring is just about the same as hitting a log, but instead your hitting a man..
Back to top Go down
Katana43410

Katana43410

Training System Empty
PostSubject: moo   Training System EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:47 am

ok so i know you said not like dbz but listen. this game dbz onslaught (not meaning as an advertise ment just love how they did some things)

1. they have an organized quest system have to be certain level to get quests and they actually give you awsome rewards(good amount exp and money)

2. they use a hgard to level base that they just give you better rewards for leveling.

3. they give a skill sheet as in they get i think 5 points to level and they can make themselves melee or range base and they have to put points in defence blah blah blah

4 SKILL TREES. i dont know how mutch fun it would be to fight a hyuuga different than the hyuuga than me dif spec and shit. make it so like yea you get your clan jutsus but you have to put certain points in them to make them awsome.

5. Mobs that give exp. makes it so that it is actually worth killing mobs they drop money and give exp based on your level.

6. World bosses. how cool would it be to have a noob run into like idk kisame or something who is running around in teh randomness. you make make wquests that you have to kill him for like the lkeaf kage.

7. many different ways to level. i know that A. there are different logs to train on for different levels you have to work to find the other logs for your level. and you cant train on them till you are that level or have that mutch like health or tai or whatever.

8. a pvp system that you cant enter a building until you get over a 2 min cooldown after ki8lling another player. that would prevent ALOT of acad killing and that kind of thing also make the spawns inside of the acad so there cant be spawn killing.

i know this is based on a dbz thing but consider these things as an option i mean they are great ideas. i would like to see mroe of a point to the game besides sit and train then run around aimlessly
Back to top Go down

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:51 am

Katana43410 wrote:
ok so i know you said not like dbz but listen. this game dbz onslaught (not meaning as an advertise ment just love how they did some things)

1. they have an organized quest system have to be certain level to get quests and they actually give you awsome rewards(good amount exp and money)

2. they use a hgard to level base that they just give you better rewards for leveling.

3. they give a skill sheet as in they get i think 5 points to level and they can make themselves melee or range base and they have to put points in defence blah blah blah

4 SKILL TREES. i dont know how mutch fun it would be to fight a hyuuga different than the hyuuga than me dif spec and shit. make it so like yea you get your clan jutsus but you have to put certain points in them to make them awsome.

5. Mobs that give exp. makes it so that it is actually worth killing mobs they drop money and give exp based on your level.

6. World bosses. how cool would it be to have a noob run into like idk kisame or something who is running around in teh randomness. you make make wquests that you have to kill him for like the lkeaf kage.

7. many different ways to level. i know that A. there are different logs to train on for different levels you have to work to find the other logs for your level. and you cant train on them till you are that level or have that mutch like health or tai or whatever.

8. a pvp system that you cant enter a building until you get over a 2 min cooldown after ki8lling another player. that would prevent ALOT of acad killing and that kind of thing also make the spawns inside of the acad so there cant be spawn killing.

i know this is based on a dbz thing but consider these things as an option i mean they are great ideas. i would like to see mroe of a point to the game besides sit and train then run around aimlessly

Though it is not DBZ it still seems nice.
Back to top Go down
Akechi
Genin
Akechi

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:11 pm

sounds like GOA. i really do think we should integrate a skill tree though. stop noobs from being overpowered.
Back to top Go down

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:49 am

Akechi wrote:
sounds like GOA. i really do think we should integrate a skill tree though. stop noobs from being overpowered.

Heh, says the dude voting against the slow training, slowing down overpowerness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training System   Training System Empty

Back to top Go down

Training System
Page 1 of 1