Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slower Training

Go down 
+4
Katana43410
Tommiec21
Akechi
Quit
8 posters

What would you prefer
Slower Training BUT pwipe
Slower Training Vote_lcap50%Slower Training Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Normal Training and No pwipe
Slower Training Vote_lcap42%Slower Training Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
I don't care either way
Slower Training Vote_lcap8%Slower Training Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:28 am

Well, I have talked to matt about this already, but we need votes from the NUA public, what would you prefer, a slower training system and a pwipe, or normal training system and no pwipe, the choice is yours, The reason I want this slower training system is so that NUA could be more than a 'One hit' game.

Vote!

-- Qubic
Back to top Go down
Quit
Hunter-Nin

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:36 am

2 v 2 So far Razz
Back to top Go down
Akechi
Genin
Akechi

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 am

Very much needs a "Don't Care at all" button.
Back to top Go down
Tommiec21
Genin
Tommiec21

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 am

why a pwipe though
Back to top Go down

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:39 am

Tommiec21 wrote:
why a pwipe though

Because you cannot keep your current stats, as that'll give you an unfair advantage over the other players, who freshly make.
Back to top Go down
Quit
Hunter-Nin

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 am

Lol added the option to not care Razz
Back to top Go down
Katana43410

Katana43410

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: yay   Slower Training EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 pm

i think if we actually had to use skill in fights not just timing alot of people would be screwed
Back to top Go down
Aido

Aido

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: hmm   Slower Training EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:10 am

well really it would be nice but if your going to do that atleast make all clans equal cause having unbalanced clans sucks
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki

Ryusaki

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:52 pm

i think thats a really good idea to slow the stats even more, and to raise even more the HP..... but whats more important.. i think Matt should low the jutsus atacks cuz make too much damage... lets make this game even more fun.. to our community
Back to top Go down

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 am

Ryusaki wrote:
i think thats a really good idea to slow the stats even more, and to raise even more the HP..... but whats more important.. i think Matt should low the jutsus atacks cuz make too much damage... lets make this game even more fun.. to our community

But matt is against my idea just because we have to pwipe. MEANIE Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 am

Aido wrote:
well really it would be nice but if your going to do that atleast make all clans equal cause having unbalanced clans sucks

Though if we do keep unbalanced clans, it is kind of fun, you have to guess which clan is best, (TenTen)
Back to top Go down

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:30 am

AWESOME, I AM WINNING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quit
Hunter-Nin

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 am

Bit obvious the public want a more even and level'd out community so you don't have 3 main people constantly winning the tournys
Back to top Go down
Riku

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: P-WIPE   Slower Training EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 pm

i dont want a pwipe
i worked to hard for
my stats so please
dont wipe pale
thank you for reading
Riku
Back to top Go down
Aido

Aido

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 am

p-wipe would be nice
Back to top Go down
Quit
Hunter-Nin

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:54 am

Riku wrote:
i dont want a pwipe
i worked to hard for
my stats so please
dont wipe pale
thank you for reading
Riku
'

To fairly balance out NUA a pwipe would be nessisary.
Would you rather no competition when in a battle, for chosen few to stand over others intimidatingly?

I don't want a community that acts as such, I also don't want a community that in a tounry or a fun game will constantly win because they just have unbalanced stats

This game needs the pwipe to become alot better.
Back to top Go down

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:35 am

Ok, as The Slower but Pwipe has won, I won it fairly, tell me when we have the go ahead to it, and I will start making it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axel
Chuunin
Axel

Location : You hear that ruffling sound behind you? ...That's me...

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:03 am

I like the idea of slower training, that way everyone can start fresh and and not 1 hit kill each other. tongue .
Back to top Go down

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Axel wrote:
I like the idea of slower training, that way everyone can start fresh and and not 1 hit kill each other. tongue .

Heh, as much as I like it as much as you, no one else seems to, and it was voted out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slower Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slower Training   Slower Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Slower Training
Page 1 of 1